Monday, December 8, 2008

Not Me Monday

I really need to figure out how to put the title thing from My Charming Kids...that I got this idea from. There is a movement of mommies who participate in the therapy that is "not me Monday".....I'll figure it out when I have a bit more time - which is NOT right now!

This week I definitely did not sleep until 10 am on Saturday while my husband was up and doing dishes. I did let him go back to sleep too....

I didn't fold 5 loads of laundry today, only to change sheets on 4 beds and clean under the boys beds...only to make another 3 loads of laundry.

I most certainly did not willingly take home 4 extra children on Saturday afternoon - because that would just be insane.

I definitely did not have company ALL weekend...and I mean ALL weekend.

I did not have two sets of company leave on Saturday at 9 pm and have two more sets arrive at 9:15pm...because we are certainly not that cool....

I certainly did not leave a sink FULL of dishes on Friday night to be done the next day because I didn't want to unload the dishwasher. I'm not lazy...

I also didn't allow my kids to have "lunch" at Target again this week, that's right, I said again, because they are angels if they can eat while I shop. I don't resort to bribery ever.

In not letting my kids eat "lunch" at Target did not allow said lunch to consist of popcorn and slushies...that is TOTALLY irresponsible.

I definitely didn't, not pay attention while my two and a half year old colored his face with blue marker again...and didn't laugh hysterically when I realized that part of the marker had broken off in his nose...his snotty nose.

No comments: