Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Hear What?

A few things I've heard this week:

I don't know how I got this GIANT lump and bruise on my face. - if you knew my kid, this would make perfect sense to you.

Diabetes is NO FUN mom! All the other kids just jump up at the table and start eating, but NO...I have to wait to eat until after my sugar is checked...it's no fun. -I responded with, your right, it isn't any fun is it!

I need a bigger paper for my Christmas List, like a super duper long one. - I told him that the paper with 5 lines on it was plenty long and that Santa was also facing some economic hardships this year that would effect his gift giving potential.

Mom, why is it still so dark in our rooms, did you put special black out paper on our windows while we were sleeping? - I answered with, Your such a funny kid...it's 6am, that's why it's dark still....and then I briefly considered purchasing such a paper and sneaking in my kids room to put it up.....

I just didn't do anything mom. I wasn't the only one talking, but I was the only one that got in trouble...hmm....why does this sound familiar to me?!?! Could I possibly have had that same moment once or one hundred times in my life?!?

No misspellings found....I've NEVER seen that on spell check in my life, until today! Shame it doesn't check grammar too!

No comments: