Thursday, December 4, 2008

Deckin the Halls...well the living room anyway!

Sammy showing how much bigger his hand is- 6 Christmas Seasons later! My how the time flys.
Reading the back of his ornament...I can still remember making the ornament. It seems like only yesterday.

Max, showing us his hand print ornament. He couldn't believe how little his hand was! We continue to pray that God will heal Max from his diabetes, but are thankful for the health that he has! He's as healthy as a horse otherwise!



He wanted to show me what he looked like then...and now. Not much has changed with that sweet little face!



Owen loved hanging his ornament and showing me where he put it...he pointed to it a dozen times over the night...right now he's pointing to the picture on my blog and saying "me,me,me.."





Look at that sweet baby hand, both now and then!
My mom made me a hand print ornament for my first Christmas and I still hang it on her tree every year. I am so glad I did the same for my boys! I am looking forward to having them hang their ornaments on my tree 30 years later!



No comments: