Monday, December 1, 2008

No, Not I...

I didn't wake up early, two days in a row, to go shopping. That would be crazy.

While not shopping, I did not save several hundred dollars on all my purchases...that would be too awesome!

I did not see a woman get busted for shoplifting.

I certainly wasn't strangely intrigued at watching the whole process. That would be nosey and rude.

I did not leave my husband and sick child at home on Thanksgiving afternoon, while I went to my parents - who thankfully live across the street. That would be mean..and make me a terrible mom.

I definitely didn't call home, several times, asking for details such as..."has he puked again, and how much," That would be disgusting.

I did not, not wash my hair for three days. That would be super gross and I never do gross things.

I did not wash and fold 5 loads of laundry and then only put away the kids stuff. I never leave the grown up clothes in the basket until sweet husband can't stand it anymore and puts them away....

I also didn't have a child that puked all over his great grandma's brand new carpet...and when my child didn't start puking..I did not grab said child and run to the nearest non carpeted surface - the kitchen!
Just a few things I didn't do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So where was the shoplifting at I wonder how they catch the people...I am nosey like that too....Is that wrong?

Debbi