Friday, January 2, 2009

Random

Background
  • I am the oldest of 5. Sister, Brother and Twin sisters.
  • I have 10 nieces and nephews...with one on the way.
  • I always wanted 5 kids...I settled for three.
  • I have three boys....6, 5, 2.5.
  • My oldest son and middle son are 13.5 months apart...
  • My middle son has Type 1 diabetes.
  • He is currently pumping insulin with an Animus 20/20 pump. It has changed our lives!
  • I am a born again believer.
  • I've been married for 8 years, to a wonderful man. We grew up miles from each other, went to rival high schools and never met until college .... 600 miles from home!
  • We were told, we'd NEVER have children naturally on our own after a miscarriage on Christmas day...that was three babies ago!
  • I had visited 6 countries before attending a local baseball game.
  • All of my children were EXACTLY one pound smaller than the other...and all were born 11 days before the other one. Biggest was the first and the latest!
  • I have the most awesome mothers ring on the planet...ruby, Sapphire and a diamond! - and no, I didn't plan that!
  • My youngest son, has a lazy eye, not the kind that effects his eye control though...the type that affects his vision. He is going blind in his left eye, but wears glasses and a patch to correct it.
  • O, my youngest, had surgery on his eye at 2...to open a tear duct.
  • I love blogging...I love telling stories about my children.
  • I started college with the intention of being a teacher...switched, after two semesters to a psychology major....

Just a few random facts about my life.

3 comments:

H. said...

Good idea. Random facts. Nice learning some things I didn't know about you.

Anonymous said...

I love learning things about you and your family I did not know your sisters were twins which ones are?

Debbi

H. said...

sorry for the loss of your first baby too :-(