Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I feel like my brain is mush lately. So many cute things have happened...things have been said that are simply too cute to forget...unfortunately, I have forgotten them all.

I learned some lessons this week. Some of them are yucky lessons, ones I'm sure you all will not want to hear...but will possibly, be happy to learn from someone else, instead of experiencing them.

DO NOT eat White Castles if you have the slightest inkling that you are coming down with the stomach flu! Many of you would say, don't eat it EVER....I am now in that boat too. Let me tell you this - White Castles only adds, insult to injury when the stomach flu is near.

It is possible, to have a child, that doesn't appreciate cheer leading while you are potty training. O, actually told me, "No mommy, stop" while I was cheering on his great success. Who knew?!?The older boys would have had me do cartwheels, if the bathroom was big enough.

Potty training, while your child has a.....GI bug.... to put it nicely, isn't a bad idea. I know, it sounds crazy, but he's successfully pooped and peed in the potty several times, by default!!

Sometimes, you can throw up so much, you think your choking and that you might die.....you won't die...at least you shouldn't.....

It takes all kinds of people to make the world go round...right?

Your mother, may, shock and surprise you one day while shopping at Target. She may come to you, wide eyed, and gasping to point out someone to you..... you may, in that instance, just have to appease her, so she will be quite and go away, so as to not draw any more attention to yourself or her. *I love my mom dearly*

My Mamaw, gave me some of the best advice in life...advice she shared with everyone, advice, I cling too, and use all the time: she used to say "People can get glad in the same clothes they got mad in". Simple, profound and so true.

You can't push a plastic spatula too far down your food processor while its running. It will shoot avocado all over your kitchen, yourself and your nephew. Your nephew will cry, when the lid shoots of the machine and across the room... you will laugh and then be mad you broke you expensive food processor.

If you pile a pan, a lid, and a strainer on your stove, they will fall off onto your kitchen floor. After they fall, they will chip your wood floor, in two places. You will be sad...very sad.

Once you find one blog you love to read...you will find ten. It's just the nature of the beast...I like my husbands.

No comments: