Monday, January 19, 2009

Not Me Monday

Time for more cheap therapy...a chance to hang all our dirty laundry out for everyone to read. For lots more "Not Me" moments, check McMamma's Blog.

I most certainly did not eat TWO bowls of ice cream today. I am not a piggie and did not think that the first one tasted so good, that I should have just one more.

I did not see a new therapist, enjoy my visit, research the medicine he wanted me to try and decide there was no way in hades I was gonna take it.

I most certainly, have not resorted to bribery when taking O potty. I can never be heard saying..."if you just go pee, I'll give you some pop in a cup". I don't do stuff like that. My children always do as I say right away.

I definitely did not get my cholesterol blood work back and find out that my cholesterol is a little bit high...seriously, just a little bit. I'm healthy and under 30...why would I have high cholesterol.

I also did not hold my mother in law captive all weekend long. I have lots of other friends to hang out with and don't depend on her that much...

I certainly didn't laugh hysterically, at my mom, when at dinner, she picked up a bottle of syrup, only to find that they hadn't put the lid on it all the way. Syrup did not spill ALL OVER my mom's shirt, pants and scarf. Things like that just aren't funny.

I also did not sit there stunned for just a minute while I watched it spill.

I was also not stunned when they didn't offer my mom anything for the trouble...not even a free meal. That would just be poor customer service.

No comments: