Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Not Me Monday Tuesday

I am not posting not me Monday on Tuesday, because I just wasn't feeling up to it yesterday.

My son does not have a large cut under his eye from where his daddy let him fall off the toilet while trying to go potty. Those kinds of things never happen in my house.

I have not encouraged my son to "pee on Elmo" multiple times this week to get him to use his new potty seat...who tells there kids to pee on things?!?

I also did not spend an entire weekend reading a book my mother in law gave me. I am always responsible with my time and use it wisely.

I certainly did not panic when my oldest couldn't stop dry heaving and vomiting this weak. I am always cool calm and collected....who cares that he was heaving every 15 minutes for two hours...

I have not had to hold my almost three year old son on the potty, while he's screaming this week and bribe him to go to the bathroom. I have potty training totally under control....I've done this twice before right?!?

I did not puke, puke and puke some more when I contracted that wicked stomach bug that's going around. I'm a mom and mom's never get sick.

I certainly did not allow my kids to eat out for two meals in a row on Sunday...not counting the doughnut they had at church in the morning. I always make home cooked goodness for my kiddies.

No comments: