Monday, January 26, 2009

Not Me Monday

If you love my Not Me Monday, you should check out MckMamma's blog carnival. ,Here is my list of things I did not do:

I did not sleep in again, this Saturday, until 10am. I am never that lazy and always let my husband sleep in.

I most certainly did not have to clean up two puddles of pee in a matter of 20 minutes. My almost three year old is fully potty trained and never has accidents.

I definitely, did not allow, my two older boys to spend the night with my sister on Friday. She already had five children and I never would allow two of them to stay at once...that just isn't fair.

I also did not, make lasagna, before Sunday morning church, use the cook time button on my stove, and come home Sunday evening to enjoy delicious homemade lasagna. I've never that productive.

I did not dry one sweater in the drier on Sunday morning. I am always on top of laundry and knew that my husband would want a sweater to wear to teach in.

I most certainly, did not watch my sisters 5 children this week, and loose my marbles in the process. I can handle any amount of children and once wished for 5 little monsters angels of my own.

3 comments:

Doublebanker said...

I hate when they become "not potty trained".

Just tried my first NOT ME post.

Wayne said...

Great not me monday, You had to clean up two puddles of pee? EEEeeewwwwww!!!


I was also wondering if you would like to take part in my new blog called tribute tuesday. It's a chance to pay tribute to some one who lightes up your life. It also has a mr linky

http://pudmud.blogspot.com/2009/01/tribute-tuesday_19.html

Anonymous said...

Why is your name not on the carnival of names?

Debbi