Monday, January 19, 2009

25 Random Things

My friend Heather, tagged me on this one...thought I'd do it for the fun of it.

25 random things about me:

1 - I am left handed
2- I only eat and write with my left hand though
3- I gained 60 pounds with my first pregnancy
4- I am the oldest of 5 children
5 -I have never been to the Grand Canyon
6 - I LOVE sushi...I crave it.
7 - I have been known to take over my nieces Nintendo DS and not give it back for hours.
8 - I am not a huge chocolate fan.
9 - I love candy
10 - I have told my husband, on more than one occasion, to not buy me flowers, because they are too expensive. I'm glad he doesn't listen to me!
11 - I have lost and found my engagement ring and mothers ring on multiple occasions. They are lost again...uggghhh.
12 - I have a son with diabetes
13 - I have a son that has two astigmatisms and is losing vision in his left eye.
14 - I once peed at a Christmas tree farm...and my parents caught it on video.
15 - I have been known, on long trips, to let my boys pee in a bottle or on the side of the road.
16 - I love having company over. The more people the better.
17 - I finished three years of college in two.
18 - I worked for Dr. Jerry Falwell in college. He was a wonderful man of God...regardless of how controversial he was.
19 - My mother in law is a saint...and a great friend to me.
20 - I love a good deal. I might even buy something, on occasion that we don't really need...just because it's a great deal.....but only once in a while ;).
21 - I have been in three car accidents in my life. 5 really, if you count being rear ended.
22 - I got my first speeding ticket when I was 28.
23 - I fell going up the stairs in my wedding gown. My husband, just stood there and laughed.
24 - I am not at all afraid to speak in public, but would die if I had to sing.
25 - I have OCD. Just the obsessive part...not the compulsive.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beth,

Maria is also left handed none of the other girls are left handed are your boys left handed....

My Kids Mom said...

Nope...all right handed.

H. said...

Interesting facts...but now I'm left with a ton of questions to ask you when I drive over and see you sometime :-) If you ever need a day or two to just have mommy time, you are welcome to head my way..husband travels sometimes...we could have girl time and pamper ourselves!!!

My Kids Mom said...

H - sounds awesome!