Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My Great Unlce George

Is a lobster men. He lives, where I am convinced, is one of the most beautiful and peaceful places on earth, Bailey Island, Maine. I've visited his home a few times in my life and have loved every trip. It's fresh, Maine lobster for breakfast, lunch and dinner. There is NO OTHER lobster quite as delicious as Maine lobster. I remember his yellow hair...yellow as can be, from the salt water air.... Today, my husband emailed me this link...

It's an article in Esquire magazine about my Uncle George Johnston. It's actually like a question and answer thing. I the article, he talks about a slide in his backyard....a slide my bottom has slid down multiple times!!

Take a minute to read the article...it's short and easy to read.

2 comments:

Erin McG said...

That was freaking awesome!! That's all I can say.

H. said...

neat article! He seems like a very sharp, sweet man.