Thursday, October 9, 2008

Why Two Year Olds Shouldn't Use Markers







Markers are lots of fun right? I love markers - sharpies especially. I use them whenever I can. I remember, as a kid, being so excited when the teacher let us use markers! Remember those days...when markers were exciting!



My boys love markers. They always have. Max loves to color and is my detailed artist, he's always only colored on paper...it's a miracle.



Sam on the other hand was my Picasso, he chose to color my walls, doors, clothing, floors, anything but paper.



My Owie on the other hand...he is my little tatoo artist.... I'm pretty sure he'll look blue for a while...washable markers are never really washable!



1 comment:

angela said...

ooh, I still LOVE to use sharpies. Markers are so much more fun than crayons.