Monday, October 27, 2008

Not Me....

Here is my latest confessional of things I DID NOT DO this week.....

I did not have my husband make frantic phone calls, run around like a crazy woman, and secretly rejoice, when my husband and I were able to go to the Selah concert last minute, that would be to childish.

I did not smile with excitement when my friend Carrie told me that they saved us seats in the front...second row front, at the concert.

I most certainly did not go out with my husband and no kids two nights in a row...that would be too good to be true.

I most certainly did not have awesome fajitas while out on Friday night and then enjoy a banana split that a friend bought for me. That would just be way too much to eat.

I did not buy myself some clothes this weekend. That would be wrong because we have no extra money and that would mean I had to put them on a credit card....

I did not spend most of Monday at the hair salon and let my sister do my hair while my in laws watched my kids. That would mean I was super spoiled.

I also did not make my kids last minute Halloween costumes so that they could go to a trick or treat thing with one of my sisters, only to have neither one of the boys wear the costume I rushed to put together...that would just be annoying.

I did not throw a perfectly good towel in the trash after I cleaned up puke with it. That would just be wasteful, you can always wash them....

No comments: