Monday, October 20, 2008

It's time again

It's already time for another Not Me Monday....the original idea came from mycharmingkids.blogspot.com - her blog is wonderfully amusing! So the following is the list of things I absolutely did NOT do this week.

I did not let my son eat marshmallows at 9am...that would be a horrible thing to do.

I did not secretly beam with pride when my husband got an interview with Mars Hill Church (Rob Bell) in Grand Rapids and World Vision in the same week!!!

I most certainly did not tell EVERYONE I know about my husbands interviews because I was so proud that he even got an interview - because that would be boasting and that's a sin.

I certainly did not dig through the linen closet at 3am looking for a heating pad and then sleep with said heating pad on my shoulder, because everyone knows your never supp. to sleep with a heating pad turned on.

I did not have a total of 32 kids over my house this week...some were repeat visitors,because that would be insane, having that many kids over in a weeks time.

I did not blame my messy house on the 32 kids that didn't visit this week - that would be a lame excuses, right?!?!

I did not fill up my gas tank 3 times in 5 days. That would be a ridiculous amount of driving.

I most certainly, did not proclaim, with excitement, that I got gas for $2.76, because that would be sad, being excited for gas that is still that expensive.

I didn't spend an entire day telling my son to "get off the cat" because he doesn't have an unnatural affection towards our "kittie"...poor cat.

I did not turn my car around on a drive back home to see if I did in fact see a man laying in the ditch...and it didn't turn out to be a funky shaped trashcan...that would be ridiculous and paranoid.

What didn't you do this week?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How did his interviews go or did he not have them yet....

Debbi B