Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Ladies Man




This boy can be overheard saying some of the sweetest things...that is when he isn't teasing his brothers, yelling for a toy or telling his mommy "no".




A friend called the other day to tell me something her daughter told her. I was enjoying listening to the story, until she told me that Lexi said, "Guess what Sammy said to me"....my heart skipped a small beat.




My children are notorious for saying things that would shock you. The things my children come up with sometimes are beyond me! My one son, in fact, mentioned, cutting my head off this week and in the same sentence wanted to know how our bones, muscles and skin hold our brain and head up....




Before you think we are horrible parents, we are. Well, we try our best to raise our kids in a God fearing and loving home. Our kids don't play video games, only watch pre screened cartoons and never when we aren't around to see what they are watching. They only read children's books that are age appropriate and only play on children's websites, like webkinz...pretty sure there is no head cutting off there.... my kids are just random. Matt and I have tried to figure out what makes them tick, but have given up and just decided to go along for the ride - within reason of course.




I digress......




Sammy, my sweet, fuzzy haired, six year old said something .... something sweet and kind. It made me smile and made me proud.




He told his little friend Lexi : "Lexi, you just get cuter, and cuter every time I see you". How sweet is that! My little ladies man!!!

2 comments:

angela said...

That is too cute!! You are going to have to watch out for him. =)

Anonymous said...

Beth I love you top pic of the boys laying on the ground we want to do that with the 8 of us but have not had a chance to get someone to do it.

Debbi