Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Not Me Monday

Another confessional of things I most certainly DID NOT DO this week:

I did not wear the same clothes I slept in all day on Saturday. I am always perfectly dressed....
I did not, not change out the aforementioned clothes when company arrived - because, after all, I didn't wear the same clothes all day - remember.
I didn't feed my family pizza, two nights in a row. I always make balanced, home cooked meals.
I most certainly did not let my son were his pants backwards and his shoes on the wrong feet to the store. I would never let him go in public like that.
I did not have to rewash two loads of laundry this week because I forgot about them...and I don't have one in the wash right now that is going to need rewashed...who is that LAZY - not me.
I didn't spend two hours on the Internet registering for free samples and coupons because I found a great new blog that gives a list of all of them...if you want the name of the blog that I didn't waste all my time on, let me know....
My son, most certainly did not say "hello" to me, in a sarcastic tone, this morning. As in "hello, mom, where is my drink" because me children are always kind and respectful.
I did not watch the season premier of Desperate Housewives, on the laptop last night, because I don't watch trash and am not desperate enough to watch it on the computer...please!
I did not eat the following things for breakfast last week: Noodles, ice cream, chip and dip...I would never eat such unhealthy things for breakfast...only for lunch!
I did not find a digital kids camera at Target, on clearance for 19.99 - regularly $80....oh, wait, I did do that!!!
What didn't you do this week?