Wednesday, October 29, 2008

A List

10 things you can hear me say on any given day:

Are you kidding me!

Welcome to my world.

I said NO!

Did you hear what I said?

Get off the cat...leave the cat alone!

GOOD JOB!

I said NO! - yes, that's on there twice!!!!

Do you want me to call your dad?

Seriously?!?!?

No, you can't have anything from the candy basket...it's 9am.

10 Things I HEAR everyday:

I love you mommy!

What's for lunch?

Can I have something from the candy basket?

MOOOOMMMMM!!!!!!

Nooooooo.....

DoDo, bubba, Kittie, up...all from Owie and repeated several times a day.

When does Dad get home?

What's for dinner?

Hey mom, guess what?

____________hit me. (insert name as needed)

10 things I DO everyday (not for myself):

Change diapers

Do dishes

Vacuum

Pick up toys

Step on toys

Make lunch (almost every day)

Put on shoes on little feet

Give kisses

Hold kids

Spank little bottoms or give timeouts....

10 things we are WORKING on doing everyday:

Putting our clothes away at the end of the day (this includes me)

Brushing our teeth at bedtime

Reading more books

Watching less TV

Helping mommy/daddy with different chores i.e. -setting tables, taking out trash, etc.

Getting Owen to sleep through the night, in his bed.

Hanging up our coats.

Putting our shoes away.

Cleaning up our toys when we are done playing with them.

Not dumping full bins of toys out....just for the fun of it!

Just a glimpse into the simple life we live!!!

1 comment:

Erin McG said...

You are so creative with all your blogs! I love them. That pic at the top of your blog is PRICELESS! You need to blow that thing up, get it framed and hang it in your family room or master bedroom.