Friday, October 17, 2008

I have a problem. I can't clean like a normal person. My house can be (and is) in shambles and I start deep cleaning...
I have yet to figure out why I do this, I think it's because the other stuff can be done any time and by anyone, the deep clean stuff you need energy and cooperative children. Both of which seem hard to come by.....
My house is a disaster, but, my blinds are clean.
My house is in shambles, but, I cleaned my ceiling in my kitchen over the stove.
You could break your leg walking through my living room, but, my microwave has never looked better.
My children have no clean clothes, but, I moved the furniture in the kids bedroom.
My husband had to search for a white shirt today amid the piles of clean clothes, but, the toy room is organized - at least for another hour!

I'm off now to vacuum under the stove....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I completely understand!!!! Whey did you not call me?

Debbi