Sunday, February 22, 2009

Not Me Monday

It's time for my cleansing, my confessional of sorts. For more fun Not Me Mondays, check out the blog carnival at My Charming Kids.

This week, I did not, take at least 300 photos with my new camera. That would be extreme and obsessive.

I also did not, get three movie gift certificates for my birthday. That would be enough to see 3 movies for both my husband and myself or 6 movies all alone...including money left over for popcorn AND a Diet Coke! That would be more than a girl could ask for!

I certainly did not sleep until 11:20 am on my birthday. Even if my husband allowed it, I would never sleep that long!

I definitely did not enjoy doing NOTHING on my birthday...seriously nothing. No kind of housework at all...oh wait, I did put a glass or two in the sink!

I was not surprised for the first time in a long time. You can not pull anything over on me...especially surprise.

I definitely did not, for the second time in a week, start my washing machine, put soap in it, and then forget to put clothes in it. I am always orderly and on top of things. I never forget anything.

I did not laugh hysterically, again, while telling someone a story about the time I forgot to wear a shirt to a Dr's. appointment...just a coat. I never relive moments like that and certainly don't find them humorous.

These are just a few of the things that I didn't do this week...what didn't you do?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to ask how old were you when you forgot the shirt hopefully you had young kids and your mind was elsewhere....when did you remember?

Debbi

My Kids Mom said...

Debbi - It was last year and I had my three, plus Abbey with me that day. I didn't realize I wasn't wearing a shirt, until we got to the drs. office.

Natalie said...

Oh my gosh LOL, Great Monday post, I think I'll start posting them a day earlier, then I won't always be a day behine ;D
Happy Monday

Kristi said...

Hi Mom of three boys here too, love you NOT ME's. I read the post before too. We are always laughing at my two year old and his words, my husband asked him when he was going to start speaking english LOL.

suzanne said...

I LOVE these posts! Well, I actually love all of your posts. Ryan is always teasing me saying every time he turns around I am reading your blog!