Sunday, February 22, 2009

Kids Speak

My children always say cute and adorable things...at least I think so. This morning, their cuteness was confirmed by my sister Nancy. She called me early this morning to tell me that my children, did indeed say funny, and adorable things.

She told me that S told her the following this morning:

"Aunt Sissy, in the morning, my daddy gets hot and throws the covers off of him.........then he says he's gonna have a PANNATACK (pannic attack)." He said it and walked away as if he knew just what he was talking about.

She later asked M how much chocolate milk he had drank. He informed her, matter of factly, that he had drank gallons and gallons. He was so sure that he had an accurate amount!

O has of course been talking up a storm. His brothers find him hysterical and make him say things all the time...odd things at that. O can often be heard saying the following:

WEE WEE Kitty....
Doo Da Doo Da Doo BEANS
EWWWW Pingu

and it is often followed by hysterical laughter...why, I have no idea, but they think it's super funny!

They are growing far too quickly for me!

No comments: