Sunday, February 8, 2009

Not Me Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to http://www.mycharmingkids.net">her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


This week, I did not do the following things:

I did not, on two occasions, stay in my pjs until well into the afternoon. I am not that lazy.

I also did not have my husband come home from work, on one of those pj afternoons, that I did not do, and hear him say, "your still in your pajamas"!!

I certainly, did not steal an idea from MckMamma's blog, and then sing her praises when it kept my children busy for hours. They are not still playing with the same dried beans!

I definitely did not, thoroughly enjoy an evening out with my husband and cousins. I never enjoy leaving my kiddies at home.

On the night out that we didn't take, we did not see a great movie, that caused me to audibly gasp! I'm never that caught up in what I'm watching.

I definitely did not, take a nap, almost everyday this week. I never nap that frequently.

I certainly did not let my two younger kids eat mini Oreos with their breakfast this morning...after all, we always eat balanced meals.

I did not, nor did my husband, resort to holding our 2.5 year old up in the air, to have him point at what he wanted when we simply could not decipher what he was asking for. We always make him use his words.

I also didn't turn into "one of those moms" at church last week, when for the second week in a row, my 5 year old dumped his cup of chocolate milk down the front of this shirt, before service even started. I was not overly annoyed that we had to attend a baby dedication after our church service and I was not incredibly dumbfounded at the fact that the words "do not tip this cup like you did LAST WEEK, or it will spill again", had just left my mouth.

I also did not, under any circumstances, not do laundry for three days. I know that not doing laundry would create a massive, mound of mystery stained clothing and moldy towels - so I'd never do that!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

too funny ! and the well balanced diet thing is also most definitely a must in our house LOL ! Happy Not Me Monday