Monday, February 2, 2009

Not Me Monday

If you love the "Not Me" therapy, visit MckMamma's blog carnival HERE. I am certain it will make you laugh....and feel just a little bit better about your Not Me moments!

This week, I did not, sit in our lazy boy for three hours. That would simply be lazy and I don't have the time, or the energy to be lazy!

I definitely, do not live in such a cold state, that I heard my husband say, "WOW, I'm not wearing this sweater today, it's going to be 32 degrees!". That would just be too cold of a state to live in to think that 32 was a heat wave!

I most certainly, did not tell my family, that I don't want a surprise 30th birthday party, and proceed to help them with the planning. I am not that vocal, ever!

I also did not "sniff" a pair of yoga pants this week to see if they were clean. My laundry is always, clean folded and put away. I would never have to sniff clothes to see if they were "not stinky enough" to wear.

I did not have a fun time with my friend Carrie, laughing and feeling like we were in a twilight zone while dining at a local Wendy's restaurant. The girl behind the counter did not yell, curse and shoot dirty looks to all her fellow workers, while the rest of us stood at the counter and stared. I was not hysterical.

2 comments:

My Trendy Tykes said...

lol@ sniffing your yoga pants. I have so been there especially since I never know what's clean anymore! My little princess likes to change clothes 15 times per day.

Linda

Natalie said...

that's too cute, I not complaining about how we're still having 70 degree weather and never really had a winter. I guess I should be grateful for our year round sunny weather ;D but I do miss the snow a little