Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Say What

S - While having a conversation with him about behavior and how we make right choices, just because it's the right thing to do, his reply was: "Why do you always have to go and pull that one out on me?"...What?!?

O - recently asked and tried to "pull" the "Hoccer balls" out from under my shirt, while we were at one of his practices. I quickly and quietly informed him that those TWO things were not in fact "Hoccer Balls", but were attatched to mommy and that lifting mommy's shirt up is never ok - thankfully, I always wear at least two shirts! Remember folks...he just turned 3.

On Sunday, I was quizzing O on his colors, while showing one of our friends how great he was doing with identifying them...I asked him a few colors that he correctly identified. I asked him one more color, he turned to look at me, and with a most serious look said,"Stop it please mom". Another words...quit trying to show me off, I'm not a trained monkey!

M - to post a blog about the things this child says would take days...months possibly. He is CONSTANTLY talking. Jabbering non stop about something. His imagination is quite vivid and he's never at a loss for words!

No comments: