Monday, April 20, 2009

New Venture

Well...I've decided something....I'm going to try something new.

I LOVE taking pictures. I enjoy it immensely. I love the challenge to capture something great on film. I especially enjoy capturing great memories on film.

I would like to begin taking pictures of friends, their children and their families and charge a small fee. $25 for children and $50 for families. I will edit the photos as needed and then give the family a CD of all of their pictures. I will give them all rights to the photographs and allow them to print whatever size and quantity that they desire.

If the location they wish to shoot at is a bit of a drive, I will figure in the mileage and add a small fee.

If you know anyone who is due for a photo shoot, let me know! I'd love to give it a shot...no pun intended!

Below are a few pictures I've taken recently...
















4 comments:

Erin McG said...

Yay Beth, good for you! I wish we were closer, I would hire you in a heartbeat!

H. said...

You take great pics! Good luck with your new venture!

MiJaLoMom said...

I get a discount because you are using my kids for advertisement right???? HAHAHA LOL

Nichole Babin said...

We will definitely take you up on this offer. You take such beautiful photos. Jacoba needs to have photos taken in July for her 5th birthday! I can't wait to see what you can do! I guess this is just the season for starting new small businesses!