Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Baseball Shoot...

friend and I have recently decided on a "bartering" situation. I take pictures for her and she does embroidery for me. We both loving doing our respected skills and it gives us a chance to practice. It's a good arrangement. She asked me to come and take some shots at a baseball game. Her two sons play for the team and her husband helps coach. She is hoping to make a photo scrapbook for the kids. I had a great time doing the shoot! I know little to nothing about baseball, so it was a learning experience for me too! I took a total of 951 shots...it was an editing nightmare! Here are just a few random shots:













3 comments:

H. said...

great job! How do you do the black and whites with just some color...very cool!

Erin McG said...

WOW 951!! That is amazing! I loved, loved, loved all of the action shots and I'm sure her boys will love them as well. You definitely have an eye for photography!! Great job Beth!

Natalie said...

Great pictures, I think it's great you can trade doing what you both love. I think the black and white shots look really good.