Saturday, April 18, 2009

An Early Morning Surprise

Today, Matt woke up before the kids, to get ready for a breakfast meeting with a friend. He opened the closet door and I heard, through my sleepy haze, him exclaim, "NICE". I asked him to tell me what and he insisted I get up and look. I fumbled around for my glasses, seeing as I am half blind, and when I walked to the window, this is what I saw:





The junior high group at church had an all nighter last night...bless those youth workers crazy little hearts, and this was one of the activities they did to kill time.
They have the privilege of being the first group to ever successfully toilet paper, or wrap, our house. We once had a thwarted attempt a few years back.
These pictures don't show the full affect of the job...they did a good job, considering we have close to an acre of land! They even tp'd a bike that was left in the yard.
Thanks, kids...remember, the old saying though about paybacks!

No comments: