Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Totally Truthful Tuesday....or something like that.

Since I missed not me Monday and had a request for it...I guess I can oblige and do a Tuesday edition.

I am not, not pretending that today is Monday so I can post this. I would never be too busy to post my not me moments.

I did not, spend an entire day in the clothing I slept in. I would never do something like that.

I also, did not, go to a birthday party for my best friends son, and wear my yoga pants and a work shirt. I'm always styling.

I certainly did not, breathe a sigh of relief when we arrived at the party and one of the other party goers (who just happens to always be dressed to the nines) was actually wearing pajama pants and a shirt...

I did not take a 2 hour nap and enjoy it. I always feel guilty about those kinds of things.

I certainly did not do an impromptu photo shoot the other day of my nieces and end up with 90 pictures of one of my nieces...that is excessive. I am never excessive.

I definitely did not, save $80 on my shopping trip to Meijer this weekend. I did not BEAM with pride as the total dropped from _46.00 to _02.00, when she was done ringing up all my coupons. That would just be silly.

After NOT saving all that money, I did not try to call my mom and sister to brag on my excellent shopping skills. I'm never proud.

I did not go through this post and delete the "s" that I included at the end of Meijer...I am not guilty of doing the northern things and adding and "s" to things...Targets, Krogers, Meijers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I got my laugh and this week I need it I am SOOOO stressed. I just want to cry or scream thank you...