Thursday, March 5, 2009

Review

I was looking through some of my blogs and stumbled across this lovely disgusting story on my old blog. I had all but forgotten it...fortunately. Thought I'd share it - just one more time!

There was an old lady who swallowed a....
Spider. It wiggled and jiggled and tickled inside her!

Ok. I didn't swallow the spider, but I had him in my mouth! Here's the story...

I woke up yesterday and followed my usual routine.

*Stumble out of bed

*Walk to cupboard

*Remove happy, princess pills

*Grab nearest drink

*Take pills

That's when my routine was rudely disrupted.

I had a belly ache on Sunday night. I asked my friend Kina to bring me a sprite back from McDonalds. She bought me a LARGE one. I don't normally drink regular pop, which in case you were wondering, is how I keep this super gorgeous figure (HA). I drank a little and left the rest on the counter. It was just to sweet!

When I woke up I grabbed my pill and then grabbed my leftover pop. For some reaason, my sister Nancy thinks this is sick. She was shocked that I drank something that was left over. It had a lid on it, it was only mine....now I know why she thinks it's gross!

I threw the pill in my mouth, picked up my cup and took a big drink from the straw. I thought to myself, "Those stinking kids must have gotten into this pop and left a floaty in there...". I was disgusted by the thought of swallowing a big chunk of the kids leftover french fries so I spit it back in the sink. To my real disgust and horror it was not a piece of french fry but a SPIDER! An alive one at that!!!!

That little thing was crawing around!!!! I looked at the side of my cup and there was ANOTHER one on the side of my cup!!!! Not little tiny spiders either...those big yellow ones that come out in the spring. I threw him in the sink and then drowned them both. Then I sprayed them with antibacterial cleaner...just to make sure.

I did all this without making too big of a fuss too! We've been working with Max about bugs. He seems petrified of all bugs....even ants. I find this disturbing - especially since he is a boy. Boys are suppossed to like bugs. Last year he had no problem with them. Now he screams bloody murder if there's a fly around him!

I figured it wouldn't do any good for me to holler and scream about a spider....even if it was IN MY MOUTH!!!!!

1 comment:

Jessi said...

I would honestly have a heart attack! I have major arachnophobia and just reading that gives me the heeby jeebies! LOL. EWW!!