Monday, March 16, 2009

Not me Monday. It's time again, to either chose to hide all of our not me moments or share them with the world...the group of us over at MckMamma's blog have chosen instead to share those momemnts. For a weekly does of therapy, check out the blog carnival!

This week I did not eat fast food SIX times. I would never eat that much fast food, even if the week I had required such horrible food choices.

I certainly did not eat an entire box of chocolate covered cherries, and enjoy each one. I know I am far to overweight to do such a thing.

I definitely did not recieve a package in the mail today with free samples of bladder control products. I am way to young to need those things.

I did not think to myself that those bladder control products would make some great overnight pads, becasue I didn't get them in the mail remember.

I also did not make a promise to myself that I would not go to Target this week at all...for anything. I know that would be crazy and close to impossible.

I certianly did not look like, "a deer in the headlights" when the lady at the tax office told me that we would in fact have to PAY the state this year, instead of getting a refund. I am always calm and composed and ready for everything.

I did not walk to the car, muttering under my breath, how I already had great plans for that money...like a trip out of this freezing, dreary, ridiculously unemployed, state. I never get my hopes up, not do I "count my chickens before they hatch".

4 comments:

Kelli W said...

Great Not Me's!! Chocolate covered cherries sound YUMMY!! And I would SO hate to pay at tax time...I look forward to getting money back every year!! Have a great week!

Leah said...

I'm never truthful about how much I eat!

Wayne said...

great not me monday, maybe I should get some bladder control stuff. some times I get up three times a night to pee

H. said...

I gotcha beat with the number of fast food stops...but chocolate consumption, you win!!