Sunday, March 1, 2009

Say What?

How many times a day do YOU hear the following:

"Mom, mommy, mom, mommy, MOM, MMOOOMMMYYYY"
"Can I have _____________"
"Why"
"NO"
"But I didn't..."
"I didn't play with those toys"
"I didn't dump out the bin of 500 blocks"
"He hit me"
"He called me a baby" - which makes me laugh...and is answered with "well are you?"
"Go potty mommy"
"Do I have to" -
"How come he doesn't have to"
"I don't wanna" -
"One minute mom...I'm almost done"
"Please, please, please, please, please, please..."
"OOOOPPPPSSSS" -
"Only a few more minutes please"
"Trust me mom" - this is my personal favorite, and one I NEVER trust!
"He did it"
"More please"
"Thank you"
"I love you"

Some phrases my boys may hear equally as many times a day:
"M, M, M, O, O, O, S, S, S," - which are their names ;)
"No, No, NO, NO"
"Because I said so"
"No what"
"I don't want to either, but I do"
"Of course not"
"Are you kidding me"
"Absolutely not"
"I don't use all the dishes, but I wash them don't I"
"I don't wear all the clothes, but I clean them don't I..."
"Ask your dad"
"Your done eating now"
"Pick up your toys"
"Your welcome"
"I love you"
"Come sit with mommy"
"Turn off the TV"
"Don't hit your brother"
"Leave the cat alone"
"Don't play in the toilet"
"Get off the computer"
"Stop drawing on my floor"
"Get the food at the table"
"Where is _____"
"Too bad"
"It's dinner and your eating it"
"Great job"
"Your so handsome"
"Look at the camera and smile"

Just a few things that you can hear in our house on any given day.

No comments: