Tuesday, January 26, 2010

One Time

One time, I laughed so hard, while on a date, pop came out my nose....or was it a milkshake?!? Either way, we were dressed "fancy" and something came out my nose.

One time, I fell into a hole. My husband, who was my boyfriend at the time, kissed me for the first time, and I stepped right into a hole...I should have known then, he was the one!

One time, my two older boys locked me out of the house. I was on the front porch doing something and S, who was around 2.5 at the time, locked the front door and couldn't get it unlocked. Thankfully, my parents live right across the street and have a key. Trying to explain to a 2.5 year old how to unlock a door, through a window, doesn't always go so well.

One time, well, more than one time, we've had to put a child through our kitchen window to come and open a door because, we accidentally locked ourselves out.

One time, I had an allergic reaction to Compazine and thought I was going to loose my mind. I actually considered ripping my own IV out and leaving the hospital in my gown...with the back hanging open and everything!

One time, I ate ice from my pop. Which isn't a big deal, except for we were in Russia at the time...and the ice is made from their water and I ended up with HORRIBLE diarrhea. When I say HORRIBLE...I mean HORRENDOUS, AWFUL, INSULTING diarrhea.

One time, when I was around 10, I went to my neighbors house and thought my mom heard me. We were dancing to music and her mom was running the vacuum. When I went home a little while later, police men were at my door and my parents were NOT happy. They didn't hear me and actually walked up and down the street yelling my name...when I didn't come, and they couldn't find me, they called the police. I was in BIG trouble.

One time, I had an AWESOME purple bike with a white banana seat that had a rainbow on it. My grandma bought it for me from a man who sold bikes in his front yard. He still sells bikes from that house, as well as, the occasional lawn mower, snow blower or misc. item. It's on Eureka Road...anyhow....someone stole the bike, not long after I got it. It was in our back yard...I was sad.

One time, I dozed off in church during prayer...I hit my head on the pew in front of me. It was loud and quite embarrassing.

1 comment:

Erin McG said...

CUTE!! I love all of your "one times"! One time I had a roommate named Beth! She was tons of fun and I loved her hair!