Friday, January 29, 2010

Never

Just a SMALL list of some things I never want to do:

Go to jail. I never want to do that. I don't think it would be fun...even a little bit fun.

Have any teeth pulled...or go to the dentist for that matter. If I could NEVER go back to the dentist, that would be ok with me.

Take Compazine again. That was no fun. I guess you have to try something once to know you have an allergy to it, I wish there was another way for that one.

Go to another Haunted House. I'm not sure why I ever paid someone to scare me. It seems pointless, especially when watching the news scares me enough.

Become President or have one of my children become President. I know many people would say that would be a great honor for them/children to hold. NOT I SAID THE PIG! I'd prefer NONE of my children go into politics.

Have another child diagnosed with a chronic disease...I'm thankful for the disease we were "given" and that it wasn't something far worse...but one child is enough!

Run out of my SSNRI. That's bad. It's bad for me and those around me. Withdraw from that medication is NO FUN AT ALL! My princess pills make this world a far better place for everyone around!

Just a few things I never want to do...

No comments: