Monday, May 18, 2009

Not Me Monday

This weeks installment of Not Me Monday is here..

You can read lots of other not me moments at MckMamma's blog. I love reading some of them and finding other people who NEVER do awkward things...just like me!

I definitely did not read an article to my husband and my mom this week about a resurgence of bed bugs in the US. My husband did not start itching and I didn't start laughing at him and the power of suggestion.

I most certainly did not use an adult incontinence product in place of a feminine hygiene product this week...and I most certainly am not blogging about it.

I did not take 930 pictures in an hour. I know that editing that many photos would take forever.

I also didn't let my three year old pee in a McDonald's cup in the grocery store parking lot. I would never allow my young child to do that because I know that doing so would cause said child to ask to pee in a cup any chance they got.

I was not told to look out the window this week, by our pastor and his wife, who also happen to be dear friends of ours. I did not look out the window to see my son, standing as naked as a jay bird, peeing in a puddle, in the church parking lot no less. My child knows better....

I certainly did not look, moments later, and see my son "swimming" in the puddle he just peed in. I also did not listen as my friends roared with laughter. I definitely didn't see my two older sons watching the whole event while saying nothing....

Just a few of my not me moments...feel free to share your own!

3 comments:

Love Mom said...

The puddle incidences...HILARIOUS! And just so you know, I would never see my kids doing the same thing!

H. said...

oh, that is hilarious, proably not to mommy at the time though :-)

Musings of the Mrs. said...

Sounds like a lot of pee going on this week. Swimming in pee puddles outside of church is a true rite of passage.