Sunday, May 3, 2009

Not Me Monday

I love the chance to have a mini confessional each week and so do all the other folks over at MckMamma's blog carnival! Read mine and then check the rest out! It's good for a laugh.


I am not typing this Not Me, post on Sunday night, because I'm afraid I'll forget it all by tomorrow. I am not that forgetful.

I did not pee in a bottle this week, well attempt to pee in a bottle, when I arrived at a baseball game to take pictures for a friend and the bathrooms were shut down.

I most certainly DID NOT pee all over myself when my aim was just a little bit off. I always have good aim and am a pro at peeing in bottles.

I definitely did not lie to my friend when I got there and tell her that I spilled on my pants so that she didn't think I was totally disgusting...hmmm, I wonder if she reads this blog.

I certainly didn't burn two pans of nachos and a whole thing of bean dip last Sunday, when I placed my oven on "timer" mode, instead of "cook time". I am a wonderful chef and never make mistakes like that.

I did not eat an entire bag of Lime tortilla chips this weekend. I am not addicted to them and the good Lord knows I don't need the fat!

I also did not, not do laundry for three days. It did not cause my children to have to ask me, on more than one occasion, if they had clean underwear or socks. They always have clean clothes, folded, ironed and placed in their drawers.

Let me know what you didn't do this week!

1 comment:

Ami said...

Love lime tortilla chips!! We had some laundry 'not me' moments here, too. :)