Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day Menu


My youngest sister Mary, also got to celebrate Mother's Day today. We kept telling her that she is absolutely a mother now and to enjoy the celebration with us! I am so excited to meet baby Leah or Rory

This is my momma and all her kiddies. My brother hasn't been home in a while. It was nice to snap a pic with all of us together with mom.

The boys made me breakfast in bed this morning. I was awoken by three sweet little voices, yelling quite loudly, "Happy Mother's Day"!! It made me smile. They all made me sweet cards and Matt wrote me an incredibly sweet note.

S gave me a piece of construction paper that he had drawn lines on and told me to place my order. He handed me a poster marker and I glanced at the clock and at Matt to see what I should order. I placed a simpler order:

Raisin toast with butter
Diet Dr. Pepper AND
My SSNRI..can't forget the anti depressant on Mother's Day!

The boys delivered my breakfast with a smile on their face - all except the medication....my sweet husband brought that with a smile.

We had a full day, complete with food, family and friends - and even a little gardening in between.

I am so thankful for my children and for my husband - both of whom make it possible for me to celebrate this Holiday! I praise the Lord for making my dreams of motherhood come true. There was a time, when I thought that celebrating Mother's Day, as a mother, wouldn't happen. Thankfully, the Lord saw fit to bless us with three wonderful sons.

No comments: