Monday, November 24, 2008

Out of the Mouths of Babes

My kids are always saying clever things....things that make me ashamed, things that make me smile and some that frustrate me! Here, are a few from recent moments:



"Mom, this should say try and try again. You wrote it wrong" - Sam, commenting on the photo book I made for my inlaws for Christmas. He then proceeded to find another grammatical error. He's 6 folks - I'm in trouble.



"Twoof" - Owen said this while I was giving him the, "your in trouble" countdown. I said one...he said, twoof - or two. At least he's learning to count!



"You can only keep these toys for two days! I'm not buying those" - Max, while reading the two day sale paper from Toys R Us. He was quite disgusted with the idea that you could only keep toys for two days and then have to give them back! I didn't correct his thinking. Is that bad?

No comments: