Monday, November 24, 2008

Not Me Monday

Here is a little bit of cheap therapy for everyone, in the form of a list of things I didn't do this week
I didn't wait until the last minute to post my not me Monday post. I don't procrastinate.

I did not, attempt to upload 1600 pictures to a photo processing website that had a too good to be true deal on photos, only to have it freeze up 7 times while trying to order....

I most certainly did not enjoy resting with my sick kiddies this week. I would never enjoy having sick kids at home, that would be wrong.

I DEFINITELY, did not let my oldest child go 6 days without a shower, because I forgot to remind him to shower...I am way more responsible than that and that would be gross.

I didn't watch three of my "shows" on line this week - that would mean I have too much time on my hands.

I most certainly did not have to take my sick child out of the church nursery on Sunday...I never take sick kids to church, because I'm always aware of who is sick BEFORE we do anything.

I am not a little bit nervous about my husbands job interview tomorrow...I never get nervous.

I did not let the "evil" me show up at work. I am always calm and together when dealing with the staff.

I did not go to a suprise party for a 13 year old boy this week, without my kids. That would just seem odd - unless he was your best friends son right?!?

Just a few things I didn't do....what didn't you do?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beth I love you not me Mondays...your a better person than me I do not admit so willingly to people what I do wrong....

Debbi

Anonymous said...

I looked last night and now today where is the Friday photo?

Debbi