Monday, November 17, 2008

Not Me Monday

A few things I most certainly DID NOT do this week....

I did not go to "dinner" with some friends from work at 11pm this week. I would never eat that late!

I did not down three cherry limeades at that late dinner, because I didn't go out that late...remember!

I did not let my son skip school on Monday because daddy was gone and the others were still sleeping...I would never be such an irresponsible mother.

I did not make dinner this week, only to realize that 45 minutes later, I forgot to turn the oven on. I'm not that absent minded.

I did not laugh hysterically, when a friends son, dropped cream cheese on my rug, and then proceeded to rub it in with his foot, when his mom told him to "come here"... I would NEVER laugh at my friends in their moment of frustration.

I did not invite friends over for dinner, go to the store to get the ingredients I needed to make the dinner, get home and realize I hadn't bought 4 of the ESSENTIAL ones. I always make a list to grocery shop and stick to it!

I most certainly, did not stuff 13 LARGE marshmallows in my mouth at a party this week, in an attempt to beat someone at a game. I'm not that competitive, nor am I that silly.

After NOT stuffing that many marshmallows in my mouth, I did not have to do the same "breathing exercises" I did while I was pregnant with my boys, to stop myself from throwing up - because I didn't play the game!

No comments: