Monday, November 3, 2008

No I Didn't

I did not pour myself a BOWL of diet Coke this afternoon. I am not that out of it!

I did not wear a vneck shirt to get a heart monitor put on. I think WAY more ahead than that!

I did not wake up on Friday and find that my husband was letting my children eat Oreo cookies for breakfast...I always provide them with healthy meals and would NEVER do that myself!

My kids, have NOT had candy, by 10am, on more than one occassion this week.

I did not tell me son to keep going around the circle at Trunk or Treat after just one time around, and then again after three times around. I would be thrilled if my children wanted to get LESS candy.

I did not spend 10 minutes searching the internet for "how does raw pork smell", and then make my husband, and oldest son smell it....and then cook it anyway, when the two of them said it didn't smell bad at all.

I ABSOLUTELY didn't stumble across the Care Bears cartoon on TV this week, and leave it on...when the kids weren't even in the room. I would never watch cartoons without the kids!

What didn't you do?

No comments: