Monday, June 29, 2009

Not Me...Tuesday!

I certainly did not have to stop at a rest stop - again - to let my little ones go potty this last week. It has never happened before...we always use the potty BEFORE we leave the house, and even if we DO use the potty before we leave the house, we NEVER have to go again, less than 15 minutes later.

I also did not, experience, yet another reason to long for a second toliet. I did not have a poor child have to throw up in our bathroom sink while his daddy used the toliet. We always have excellent control over each and every situation in our home.

I definitely did not have a group of adults laugh, with me I hope, when I did not say that I had to go potty. I always use grown up talk when I am with a group of grown ups!

I did not have my brand new, over priced, external flash, overheat on me while shooting a wedding this weekend. I NEVER have things like that happen and am always prepared for the unexpected.

I also did not, while shopping at the DOLLAR STORE, have to leave my entire purchase at the counter when I couldn't remember my pin. I have an excellent handle on all my accounts and numbers.

I certainly did not, laugh with the children, who were taunting me while I was photographing them. I did not laugh and then quickly cover my hind end, while the kids chanted: "We can see your underpants"! My panties are always covered!

I also did not have a week full of unpleasant "Not Me" moments!

No comments: