Monday, June 22, 2009

Life with boys

S asked me another one of those questions today..the ones I just don't have a good answer for. I feel like I should be able to answer these questions, but often find myself at a loss!

He asked me the following question: Mom, after we die, when we open our eyes, will we be in heaven? I answered, yes, I thought that would be what will happen.

I held my breath, hoping he wouldn't have a question deeper than that one...I was not so lucky. The next question was: What does heaven look like?
I told him that noone really knows, but that it's beautiful and bright and shiny. He seemed ok with that answer.

Then he asked me where heave was...before I could answer he told me that it would be cool if it was in outer space.

He quickly changed gears and told me to plug my nose because we were getting ready to drive past the "compost dump"!

M has proven to be as interesting as ever. He's always coming up with something odd and or random.

We were at a graduation party this weekend. I looked over and saw M with his arms spread wide. He wasn't saying anything, just sitting there. I asked him what he was doing, he answered and then I tried not to laugh hysterically. He said, rather matter or factly, that he was "being a T". Ahhh...alrighty then.

That same night, Matt had gone in to discipline him. Matt was telling him how he needed to behave and listen, etc. In the middle of the conversation, M looked up at Matt and said: "Dad, are these sheep on my blankie?" Matt tried not to laugh and quickly finished the discipline and came into the living room.

O has continued to talk up a storm. He is constantly repeating things his older brothers say...which isn't always a good thing! Today in fact, he informed me of the following: Mommy, your butt stinks. Yep, that's me sweet baby boy!

No comments: