Monday, June 1, 2009

Not Me

It's time for another instalment of Not Me Monday. Head over to MckMamma's blog to read MANY more of these moments!

I did not, forget to post a NMM last week. I did not think think that Monday was really Sunday, because my husband was home all day. I am not that easily confused.

I definitely did not decide the moving around THREE rooms in our small, but perfect, three bedroom home, sounded like a good idea. That would just be insane.

My mom and I, did not proceede to move the above mentioned three rooms around. We would certainly be certifiable if we did that.

I most certainly did not break my bed last week. I am not so fat now that flopping on my butt, when the ceiling fan startled me (I was standing on the bed to do something and didn't realize it was on), and hear a horrible cracking noise and fall to the floor, along with the box spring and matress.

I also did not allow my children to play in the hose on numerous occassions this week, just so they would stop asking. I NEVER give in to their pleading and whining. I always stand my ground and would never allow them to play in the hose in 72 degree weather.

I did not catch O, swimming in the dogs pool, at my mom's house this week. I would never let the boy play in the doggie pool.

I certainly did not arrive for a photo shoot 30 minutes early. I did not proceede to drive around the gorgeous neighborhood to kill time. I did not decide that I probably looked like a criminal casing the area and finally park and sit in the car for a few moments....until I had to go potty so bad that I just couldn't take it any more.

I did not have to leave the room, so as not to laugh at my oldest son today. He most certainly did not tell me: "If any of the kids are ABSTINET, today, I will have extra treats left over". I always immediately correct errors like that one!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

don't worry. NMM took a Memorial Day holiday last week.

I did NOT stalk McMama's blog all day waiting to post mine and then notice at aroun 3PM that she had twittered she wasn't doing it. ;)

Happy NMM!
the Cork Board
www.thecorkums.com