Monday, July 6, 2009

Not Me Monday

This week, I did not -

*Drive with the window open, with my head sticking out, in order to let my hair dry some on the way to church. I am not a dog, and I certainly am always ready in plenty of time to leave for service.

*Allow our child to swim in the kiddie pool that we thought he only "peed" in, to discover several "floating objects", that looked quite a bit like what we had for dinner the night before. I am always sanitary and vigilent with my children.

*Not do laudry for three days. I stay on top of things around here. We always have clean clothes waiting for us in our drawers.

*Get halfway to a photo shoot on Friday, only to have the mother have to cancle due to a car breakdown...when this didn't happen, I did not stop briefly, to attempt to come up with something else to do while my inlaws had the kiddies. I always want to rush right home to see my little ones!

*Have the police department show up at my house when a friend set off a "firework", that sounded like a crater should have resulted by the blast! We would never allow anyone to do that at my house! We are responsile and law abiding citizens.

*Sit for ten minutes trying to "transform" a Transformer, only to give up and say: "Your going to have to ask your Uncle Joe later today to figure this one out...he's good at playing with toys". I never give up and pass these type of responsibilities to innocent relatives...even if they really do like to play with toys!

No comments: