Sunday, July 12, 2009

Similar



The man behind the magazine is my husband. He was tired of me snapping photos of him like I was the paparazzi, and he was Brad Pitt...or George Clooney, or perhaps....

Matt and I have many similarites. The most obvious being how much we look alike. We could quite easily, be mistaken for brother and sister - more so than my own brother and I. We both have dark curly hair and big eyes. We both have a cleft in our chin - mine has since disappeared under the double and triple chin I now have! Our baby and toddler pictures often look similar - and NO we are not related, we are certain of that - although both of us have a native american background. Thankfully, we are from different tribes, in fact, I think our family tribes didn't get along!

Our parents both have the same anniversary. No lie. We tried to get married on that day, but would have had to wait several MORE years to get married and we were certainly NOT doing that! His parents have been married longer than mine - almost 37 years and my parents almost 31! It's a good act to follow!

What also strikes me as odd, is our parents addresses. I know it sounds dumb, but my parents address is 22111...his parents is 11177. Oddly similar and easy to memorize!

My sister in law and I both have moms named Nancy and the same family last name...her maiden name was my grandmother's maiden name. Again, no relation, just a SUPER common last name!

Just a few interesting, yet odd facts!

No comments: