Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Interview with a 7 Year Old

S brought me home a backpack full of Mother's Day gifts today. A lovely flower, a sweet card and an adorable "flower" card that you can pull the flowers out of the vase and they have little "coupons" on them.

He didn't hand me an interview sheet though. A questionaire of sorts. Not because he was embaressed, but because he forgot. It made me laugh! Spelling errors are included on purpose! I'm not sure how the child get's 103% on all his spelling tests each week...

My mom is special because: She is nice

I like it when: My mom tucks me in.

My mom can do many things; I think she's best at: Doing lawndry....perhaps this is a combination of yard work and laundry?!?!

My mom has a great smile! I like to make her smile by: Saying nice things.

My mom is as beautiful as a : Bute Fly (butterfly)

My mom is smart, she even knows: Math - I'm horrid at Math. In the eyes of a 7 year old, I am clearly a Math genius!

I LOVE this boy!

No comments: