Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Questions

This is my nephew. One of them. He's 5.5 years old.

Today, while my sister stayed at the house with the youngest of the group and the older ones were at school, I took this sweet boy with me to run errands. He NEVER stopped talking and was full of questions. Some of them were too funny to not blog about. The best question was, by far,: :Auntie, are you pregnant, or are you just fat? This question was asked with no malice and was quite genuine.
The list is the questions that also were asked:

What do babies float in when they are in the bellies?
How do they fit inside there?
Do you have a mom and a dad when your in the belly? I mean in the belly with you?
How old are you when your a new baby?
Can people starve to death like cats?
How long does it take them to starve to death?
Can you buy this for my teacher?
Can you buy this for my teacher?
Can you buy me this candy?
How much does this cost?
Why are you buying that?
Are we almost done?
So, if I don't eat, I'll die?

Just a few small questions for an outing with Auntie!

2 comments:

Erin McG said...

Okay, now I need all of your clever responses to these questions! :)

Heather said...

I LOVE it!