Sunday, September 6, 2009

Boys

These five rascals are just a smidgen of the men in my life...or so it seems.

I am surrounded by males, thankfully, my sweet niece Sadie, has helped to even out the numbers a bit more, but, by no means, are they even.
In all, I have 11 nieces/nephews. Six of them are boys...add my three and that's NINE little boys at all of our family gatherings. My boys birthday parties MUST be held outdoors! Thankfully, their birthdays, with the exception of O's, who could possibly go either way depending on the weather, since it's early spring.
All those boys can sure wreak havoc. Thankfully, we have a large yard, with lots of dirt to play in.
Don't get me wrong, the girls in this family can hold their own. I have FIVE, sweet nieces. They love dolls, finger nail polish and hair bows, but they can run, jump and throw dirt just as well as the boys!
Our life is full. We are blessed. Not only with our own children, but with wonderful, nieces and nephews to boot!

No comments: