Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Interviewing my boys

I interviewed my three boys...there answers are labeled. Funny boys, barely made it through all the questions!

1. What is something mom always says to you?
S - No and sometimes yes.
M - I love you
O - Don't take off your glasses.

2. What makes mom happy?
S - When our room is clean
M - When I listen to you
) - When you tell me I can play trains


3. What makes mom sad?
S - When our room is dirty
M - When we don't clean our room
O - Don't clean up

4. How does your mom make you laugh
S - When we fall on the ground.
M - When we say "cowabunga"...insert fart noise.
O - When I smile.

5. What was your mom like as a child?
S - Clumsy and lovable
M - you played with daddy?!?!
O - Mrs. Fart Pants

6. How old is your mom?
S - 31
M - 31
O - 60 ...I'm four and Roy is four too.

7. How tall is your mom?
S - 28 feet
M - 30 feet tall
O - 60 30 30
**clearly we need to work on heights

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
S - Mowing the lawn
M - Go to the store
O - Fart - so the four year old has farting on the brain.

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
S - Have fun, don't miss us and laugh
M - Miss us...and I miss you!
O - Laugh

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
S - Lawn mowing service
M - Have a lot of money
O - Lawn mowing or swimming

11. What is your mom really good at?
S - Lawn mowing
M - Taking pictures
O -

12. What is your mom not very good at?
S - loving us....sometimes you only tell us "I love you", every few hours.
M - I don't know....
O - Punching.

13. What does your mom do for her job?
S - Take pictures
M - Take Pictures
O - Help daddy

14. What's your mom's favorite food?
S - He refused to answer...his 8 year old attitude kicked in on this question.
M - Hamburgers
O - Eating and drinking...any food. He's so right!


15. What makes you proud of your mom?
S - I don't know.
M - That you might take us to the dollar store
O - Burping...again with the bodily functions

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
S - Jerry - from Tom and Jerry
M - Princess Peach from Mario
O - Catwoman

17. What do you and your mom do together?
S - Lawn mowing
M - Play UNO
O - hold hands and see shooting stars...we do hold hands...the shooting star thing hasn't happened that I recall. It sounds nice though.

18. How are you and your mom the same?
S - We both have feet
M - because when you got to the store I go to the store.
O - He named a bunch of video game characters that we could all play


19. How are you and your mom different?
S - We aren't the same size
M - When you take pictures, we don't go.
O - Swimming...I don't swim in the big pool.

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
S - because you give us hugs and kisses and say you love us.
M - all the time you say you love me.
O - because she gives me cereal

21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
S - to the store
M - to take pictures.
O - to the Children's Hospital

No comments: