Thursday, March 4, 2010

All in a Name

While rummaging through my memory chest, I stumbled on a piece of paper full of boy and girl names. I can only imagine that I spent quite some time, penning these first and middle names down. I'm certain I put lots of thought into it. I am thankful, that none of my children were named these names....

Girls - these names were especially hideous...at least most of them:
Alyssa Tace - what the heck is TACE?!?
Ashlyn Kylie - not horrible names alone...but together!?!?
Jessalyn Kyrie - again...Kyrie?!?!
Mekennah Corin - ok...this name I would actually use! I love the name Corin.
Michela Callie
Kaylin Alay - what is Alay...
Terriel Grace - TERRIEL...WHAT ON EARTH - grace is a great name!!
Kirstin Dahae - Dahae..I got nothin.
Michaella Alexius
Tessa Grace - I still LOVE LOVE LOVE the name Tess.
Avery Tess
Avery Denise

Boys ... I used none of these names for my three sons. In fact, they weren't even discussed. Thankfully, they are horrid and out there.
Blake Kendal
Trevor Barret - Barret...hmm...he wouldn't hate me for that one would he?!?
Curt Baden - Baden...ummmm...yeah.
Brendan Scott
Chad Garret - which is my cousins first and last name...I don't think he would have been born when I wrote out this list!!
Zachary Taylor
Austin Tyler
Cody Barret - boy, I really liked that Barret/Garret thing
Jonathan Matthew
David Michael
Blake Bannon...Bannon...not to be confused with Dannon yogurt.

2 comments:

H. said...

haha I enjoyed reading this post :) What a funny girl...we would have been great pals for sure! :)

nic said...

laughed at your barret comment...

dalton is dalton barrett. =)