Monday, October 5, 2009

Not Me

This week was an interesting week...but today alone had enough NOT ME moments to fill a book - or at least a blog!

Today, I did not, in an attempt to log onto our online banking acount, cause the bank to freeze our account. I know all our passwords and enter them correctly the first time.

Upon realizing that the account was frozen I did not have to hurry and dress to take my kds to school and drop my husband at work so that I could get to the bank as soon as it opened.

I definitely did not raid M's piggy bank to get enough cash to put in the gas tank so I didn't run out of gas before I got to the bank...I always have enough money for essentials.

I certainly did not rush to the bank to find out that my error alone froze the account. I did not laugh and breathe a huge sigh of relief!

I didn't realize that in my haste to get out the door this morning, that I had given S, NIGHT TIME cold medicine before he went to school. I am always prepared and aware of what I'm doing.

I did not call the school right away to tell them that if I HAD given S, that medicine, he could call home if he just seemed too sleepy....the secratary did not laugh at me and assure me that this isn't the first time it's happened!

O, DEFINTELY get bit by my mom and dad's dog.

After, calming O, from the dog bite, he didn't get, I didn't hear M screaming. I went downstairs to find that S, certainly hadn't thrown a rock and hit him in the chin with it. My kids know that we NEVER throw stones.

After cleaning my house up and while making dinner, M and O, didn't come in the house, covered in a wet sandy mess. They did not keep their dirty shoes, socks, pants and shirts on and trapse through my house stomping (or so it seemed) with every step. My sons know the proper way to come into the home and what to do when they are dirty.

Just a few of my not me moments for this week!

No comments: